There are a number of ways to get involved.
- Endorse the California Homes and Jobs Act.
- Send a letter.
- Promote the campaign (download logo).
1. Endorse the California Homes and Jobs Act
Make it official! Complete our endorsement form, so your name will appear on our official list of supporters.
- Complete our online endorsement form.
- Prefer to fax your form? Download our hardcopy endorsement form (Word / PDF).
2. Send a Letter
The bill is now on its way to the Senate Appropriations Committee. Visit our Action Center to download a sample letter of support asking Senate Appropriation to vote YES for homes and jobs.
Your donation will allow us to continue working with the expert campaign consultants who helped pass Governor Brown’s Prop. 30 , create educational materials for legislators who will vote on the Homes and Jobs Act; host trainings for advocates; grow our power by engaging other local, regional, and statewide groups who care about homes for all Californians; reach out to the media; and more.
You can donate two ways:
- Donate online:
4. Promote the Campaign (Download logo)
Add the campaign logo to:
- Your website (Link it to http://www.californiahomesandjobsact.org).
- Your e-mail blasts (Link it to http://www.californiahomesandjobsact.org).
- Your Facebook page (Link it to: http://www.californiahomesandjobsact.org).
- Signs and banners at events