There are a number of ways to get involved.
- Sign up to receive our email.
- Spread the word about the urgent need for state investment in affordable homes
Watch for additional actions coming soon.
1. Sign up to receive our email
Enter your email address in the “Get Involved” box on the right side of this page and we’ll keep you posted with all the campaign news and action alerts.
2. Spread the word about the urgent need for state investment in affordable homes
Help us get stories in the media. Pitch stories to the media that highlight the urgent need for ongoing state investment in affordable homes. (Have a story idea and need assistance? Contact Communications Director Karen Naungayan).
If you’re a developer:
- Invite your legislator to tour your development. (We can help. Contact Field Campaign Director John Simmons.)
- Get involved in the Residents United Network – The first of it’s kind in the nation, RUN is designed to build power by training residents of affordable homes to become effective and powerful advocates for affordable homes. (For more information, contact Field Campaign Director John Simmons.)
Send tweets to your legislator(s) with links to news coverage about the need for affordable homes.
Your donation will allow us to continue working with the expert campaign consultants who helped pass Governor Brown’s Prop. 30, create educational materials; host trainings for advocates; grow our power by engaging other local, regional, and statewide groups who care about homes for all Californians; reach out to the media; and more. Tax ID# 68-0271073
You can donate two ways:
- Donate online: