Everyone in California needs a safe and affordable place to call home. Rents and mortgages within the reach of working families are critical to maintaining California’s business competitiveness. Let’s get California building again.
Send a letter to your Senator.
The California Homes and Jobs Act of 2013 (SB 391) will:
- Create 29,000 jobs annually, primarily in the beleaguered construction sector.
- Help businesses attract and retain the talent that fuels California’s economy.
- Generate an estimated $500 million in state investment and leverage an additional $2.78 billion in federal, local, and private investment.
- Deploy these dollars throughout California using a successful private/public partnership model, creating jobs and generating revenue for local governments.
- Build safe and affordable apartments and single-family homes for Californians in need, including families, seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, and people experiencing homelessness.
For more info: